A couple of weekends ago, we woke up and didn't have anything that had to be done right away so we enjoyed a fabulous morning at the pool, came home for naps and when we woke up we went golfing. Joe liking it would be an understatement. He behaved so well and was quiet while his dad hit, stayed in the cart until putting time, and spent lots of time looking for bunnies.
He asks frequently to go to the golf course with his daddy now. We need to get him his own set of little golf clubs. Everything at the golf course seems better, the grass seems fresher, it smells better, the ponds seem way prettier than they would be if you just were at a park, and there is just a sweet peacefulness there.
While in Valencia, Joe and I waited the whole week for Grandpa to say he'd take us. I bet he was probably worried that Joe would hurt himself on the cart, pull out all his clubs, or not shut his mouth the whole time...Well if he thought that he would have been wrong.
Joe sat for all 9 holes, quietly, right next to his mom. He got to see 2 tunnels, about 6 geese, a bunch of rabbits, water, fish, and some squirrels. He would clap for his grandpa and say good job on almost every hole. At the end he found that he could sit in this little basket and was probably bummed he didn't find it earlier.
This is a hole where Joe got to get out and walk up to the geese. He of course got a little too close for my comfort and I ran and got him right after this picture. How much better could it get? Geese, water running, grandpa doing what he does best, and my mellow boy being mellow. It was a great day, or should I say hour at the country club. My dad flew through the 9 holes and then spent some time putting with Joe at the end. I really enjoy going and watching my dad and Steve golf, it is so peaceful and I love peaceful family time since it doesn't come very often!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Perfect Serenity
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congrats on finding out that you are having a little girl! That is seriously so exciting. Sorry I'm late leaving a comment.
Steve must be so proud!
CONGRATS ON THE GIRL!! Bev told me and I just keep forgetting to tell you congrats. You will love it. One of each is the best!
it's in the gene pool from both sides...can't wait to see him putt on his own in 6 months(:
XOXO
Ok, seriously, those pictures are KILLING me...they are absolutely WAY TOO adorable. I mean, look at that kid!!! LOVE him! Give him hugs and kisses from Aunt Chand!
Hey Jen...I finally got a blog...well, one for the salon the address is www.staticla.blogspot.com
Post a Comment