I know I have said this in a recent post, but we love going to the golf course with daddy. Recently we got there a little bit later than we planned and so we just went to the chipping/putting/driving range. So fun! I sat there and was lazy, Joe pulled out flags and putted, and Steve practiced. Here are the boys before we left, Joe wasn't too thrilled to be leaving he was trying to get out of Steve's arms.
Look mom, I got dad's putter all by myself.
Running as fast as he can around the greens.
Joe and I were looking for some indoor things to do during the summer to keep us cool on days we don't swim. I've wanted to try a gymboree class for awhile, but it was out of the budget in San Francisco. I tried one in Scottsdale and Joe LOVED the teacher. He just mushes all up when she talks to him and he has enjoyed it so far. I took pictures on our way out the door to his class. Whenever we go outside he says, "Mom, it's so bright for my eyes, I NEED sunglasses." He is so fun!
We also signed him up for some swim classes and the first class went ok, but the 2nd class not so much. There was a sub and he wanted me to do everything with him even though his teacher didn't want me to put him under until the 3rd lesson. I put him under all the time at our pool, but she didn't want to tramatize him. So...the going under part and gliding to the wall...not so fun for me. I had huge red scratches down my neck :) but he is alive and says he "is sooo excited" for swim classes so I guess he will be fine. I think I will be jinxed when it comes to swim lessons with our kids because my parents still laugh about their experiences with me and learning to swim. My dad makes fun of me because I was learning to swim at OUR own house in our oversized jacuzzi. I think I thought there were sharks in the deep end?!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Golfing, Gymboree, and Swim Classes
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is a natural - golfer!! Looks good on the course. Those swim lessons seems like they were just yesterday. . .Love You, Mom xoxoxx
Ugh. How are you liking the heat? It's really going to hit us these next few weeks. Joe is sooo cute! I can't go anywhere without sunglasses here either!
What city did you end up living in?
Post a Comment