Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! Joe is so lucky to have such a fabulous daddy. He talks about his daddy and starts asking if he'll come home soon around 9:30 am...so I usually have a long day of distracting him. He loves talking about what he will do with daddy when he gets home, mainly jump to him, jump with him, play cars, blocks, or read. Steve is such a great dad, is super helpful and has been more than I could have hoped for. Love you babe! We are so grateful to have 2 wonderful dad's who are the hardest workers we know. I have the greatest father in law who is there to help out with any car advice we need, any help Steve needs, and makes the best food ever! My dad is my pro Joe. He is the sweetest, smartest man I know. He takes such good care of my mom and brothers and we couldn't have named our son after a better man. Love you!

0 comments: