Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our next destination is...

ARIZONA! Some of you may know that Steve was nearing a promotion. We had a couple places in mind and Scottsdale, AZ took precedence. We are super excited to be starting on a new adventure and will be moving sometime in the next month. While we are very sad to be moving away from such wonderful people, we are excited to have this chance! I will have a washer & dryer! San Francisco has been such an amazing place to live in and I am going to miss it a ton. Thanks to everyone who has made it so great! Thanks to everyone that has visited us and explored with us! We are so grateful that our Father in Heaven allowed us this opportunity and is allowing us this next one! We are happy that we will be somewhat close to both of our families, and I'm assuming that since my husband is now working at a resort that has 2 18 hole golf courses my daddy will be coming to visit more!

18 comments:

Jill said...

No way! That's awesome - you'll be so close! Maybe now I'll finally get to meet Joe :)

If you need any help moving, PLEASE let us know, we're right around the corner...okay, so like 20 minutes...but still. Call me when you get here so we can get together!

Ang said...

YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I am so excited you are moving here! Just let us know the day and time and we'll be there to help!

Kimberley said...

WOW! So it's official? I mean I saw it coming, but now I admit I feel somewhat robbed of time with you guys! But in so many other ways I am very excited for you! Congrats and please let me know if I can help! And we must make the most of your last month!

Amber said...

Congrats! And you should be able to get a house too. How fun. We will call when we visit Jess and plan to meet up.

The Norris Family said...

Wow!
good luck to you and congrats!
It's true theres so much history in SF but there will probably be more square footage in your next place?.... Im sure you will still be visiting here?

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Ok it seems like everyone is happy for you. Ok, I AM happy for you but sad your leaving SF. We just met and I was so excited to hang out more. I guess we'll just have to have a play date before you move. Congrats!!!

Sue said...

Great excited to try the golf courses. . .but the truth is I will be coming to see Joe, you and Steve. So there! Love you, Dad

Jennie said...

It will be sad to see you go! But congrats to Steve on the job, and I hope you have a great experience there.

Brooke said...

sad, but so excited for you guys! at least we have blogs to see what you guys will be up to out there! Maybe we'll run into you sometime out in AZ :)

Brittany Webster said...

wow! when do you move? keep us all posted!

Pessoa Fam said...

I am so sad that you are leaving, but what a great place to go. We will sure miss you guys!

The Birds said...

CONGRATS!!! I think you'll love it!! We're very excited for you guys! Love and miss ya!
~Chandi

Erin C said...

jen how exciting! Congrats on the promotion and good luck!

Bedkes said...

I know how much you love San Fran but this will be so much fun for you. Nice incentive for Uncle Joe! I wish I was going to have a washer and dryer!

Stacy said...

Congratulations, guys! I can't wait to read about your new adventures in Arizona.

Rachelle said...

How exciting for you! Moving can be such a fun adventure, huh? That will be fun that Angie is there and Heather is too, isn't she? I love Arizona. I actually served in Scottsdale for one transfer (my only transfer outside of Mesa). Good luck and Congratulations! You deserve all the best:)

Jill said...

We are in Gilbert right now. Although we might actually be moving back to CA for a promotion Chris recently received. Haha but we might get a good month or two with you guys :) Keep me posted when you move and we'll come help or visit, or whatever. So if you want to buy our house - GO FOR IT! Steve may not want to drive that far, but we're in a really nice area. :) Call me!!!

Kera said...

how exciting for you!!! congrats on your new adventure. I think your going to love it there.