Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

I'm behind...Saturday was Steve's 27th birthday! I don't know who was more excited me or myself...Steve was so great he let me pick what we got to do for his birthday. I chose driving to Monterey to go to the fabulous aquarium followed by dinner and dippin dots.
Joe absolutely loved the sharks and the fishies.

And he wanted to touch all of the fish, unfortunately the sting rays had been touched enough for the day and would not come close enough to the surface to be touched. I almost dunked my poor son under the water not realizing how deep the sting ray actually was.
There were lots of fun kid things to do and of course Joe had to stop at the bus thing for a minute. It was great to have a family day and evening. Joe was hilarious at dinner, he didn't have a nap and he was pretty much falling asleep on his plate. He's such a sweetheart. I love showing him new things and doing kid things. I love that Steve let us go down there on his birthday. He is such a wonderful husband and dad. He takes great care to mine and Joe's needs. He is such a hard worker and we are crazy about him. Happy Birthday Steve!


3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Steve!! Happy 27th - Life doesn't get much better than this - Enjoy and Congratulations on your promotion to Arizona. . .We Love You, Sue and family

Chelsea and Ben said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Sorry we missed you on your birthday! The day wasn't even over yet! Can't wait to see you guys soon!xoxoxoxo

Sam said...

Oh!!!! We never miss a birthday!!! I have it on my calendar!! Happy Belated birthday buddy! Love you guys!!