Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Valencia Trip

Chelsea went to Valencia and since I never see her Joe and I had to go as well for a quick trip.
Joe was trying to help Grandma with her work
JK let Joe borrow this hat and he looked like a little gangster.
Joe and his bff's, Uncle JK and Uncle Ben. He would run around the house yelling JK and Be (never put the "n" with it) until they got home from school. He followed them around the whole time we were there. My brothers are the best
How cute is my mom!? I didn't know how above and beyond she would go with Joe at the park. He kept yelling for the park, even though Mama and Papa's backyard is huge! We took him and my mom was right along with him the whole time.
At Uncle Ben's football game, Joe caught the sight of Uncle JK and demanded to be with him throughout the WHOLE game. It was great because I could talk to my good friend Linds who came along with her boyfriend Bryan. Thanks for coming to see us!


The next day we went to JK's football game and Joe couldn't walk past the bus without getting a picture. He was obsessed with the buses, trucks, cars, balls...Unfortunately we left the game early because Joe was wheezing and not feeling well. That's what happens to our little guy when the weather goes from 90 degrees to 70 overnight. We had to rush home to get his inhaler.
Loves loves loves his Aunt Chelsea
Grandpa, are you sure I can't come over the fence with you?

Almost to the freezing point...Yes we are all decked out in the red, black, and white...Not because we love the high school, but my mom went to hart, all 7 of my brothers have played football for hart, Chelsea and I cheered for hart, and my dad has always helped out coaching football for hart. It's kind of a family thing.
After the game, we came home and watched Blades of Glory. Thanks Ben for ditching out! Heidi in the middle is Chelsea's best friend from elementary school, love her! JK, thanks for watching with us and for letting us use your phone for an alarm so we didn't sleep through our flight!
The reason I flew home so quick, well aside from my hubby, was to see these blue angels perform. They practice over the bay for a few days and then performed this last weekend. Last year when they came, I was so new to the area and we only made it to the last 5 minutes so I wanted to see them this year....
In this beautiful city....(top of the picture all the way to the right, white house, Danielle Steel's monster) We live 2 streets down and 1 street to the left.

With my wonderful family! Thanks again dear for letting us go!

Thanks Stephanie and Garrett for letting us come over!

1 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Looks like so much fun! I am looking forward to next year when we live in CA!Your city is really pretty, I have only been up there once.