Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun time with friends

The Discovery Bay Museum reopened and I decided that if my friend Stephanie who is very sick and pregnant could go, I would drag myself over the Golden Gate Bridge and go...Ok, I actually like the museum and I love the beautiful bridge, but driving over it would be a different story. My friend Tami and I have the same feeling about the bridge...don't drive all the way to the right side, too close to the water, don't drive all the way to the left side, too close to other cars, stay in the middle and get over it!
First time Joe actually tried climbing in the water, had to document it. He never likes to play with the "shishy's" (fish) but today he wanted to get in with them.

This was a bird that almost nailed Joe in the face as it was trying to fly away from another kid...o and it was eating Joe and Kenzie's trail mix. I think Joe was silently giving it a piece of his mind.
As if I hadn't worn Stephanie out the day before, I talked her into going to Target with me, Joe and Sarah. Sarah's mom had a doctor appointment and I was desperate to find these Hershey Kisses that are pumpkin spice...Still can't find them...so Stephanie shopped and I played with the kids at this little playplace...Joe loves helicocters
We then took the kids to Burger King, and the looks we got when we walked in were hilarious. The whole restaurant went silent. I mean you have Stephanie 20 weeks pregnant, me, and the 3 kids...o a couple Target bags and a gate. We must have looked like quite the sight. We dropped into Old Navy which is where we took this picture. Poor Sarah wanted Joe out of the way, she was in no mood to squish or cuddle. Three cute kids, one fun filled afternoon, thanks Stephanie!
I love how peaceful sleeping babies look! Joe sleeps like his dad either folds his arms or puts his hands behind his head. When did my baby become a toddler?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

those are three pretty cute kiddos! I feel like Blake is already a toddler and I am sad!

The Chappell Fam said...

I love that picture of Joe sleeping. Thank-YOU for getting my lazy preggo body out of the house for a few days. :)

Sue said...

yes, I think he is a miniature Steve!! Sweet dreams baby! Love you, Gramma Sue xoxoxooxx

The Birds said...

I've been so behind on looking at blogs. I feel like I've missed out on all your fun times! Good thing I got to catch up today! I LOVE JOE!! He makes the cutest little cowboy this side of the Mississippi! And all your pumpkin festivities look so fun! Happy Birthday to Steve, too! We sure love and miss you guys!
~Chandi