K it's been a little bit, and Mare, my wonderful cousin said I needed to update. I don't even know really how to use this thing. These are some highlights from Valencia. Baby Joe with his "buddy" uncles. He met his mama's good friend from elementary school, Chelsea. It was so good to see her. It has been 2 years, but she is so good with keeping in touch. In her planner, there was a pic of us from a Peter Pan play we were in in 2nd grade. She was the alligator and I was a lost boy. It was so cute, I still think she looks the same. We had a ton of fun with my parents but missed Steve a lot. He was a sweetheart to let us go and had gorgeous red roses and treats waiting for us when we got home. More pics to come...
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Those are definitely some cute pics on there. That first one of baby Joe is adorable. It was fun to see that one of Chelsea. Probably haven't seen one of her since you guys were in second grade!
Post a Comment