Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!












Happy Thanksgiving! Our baby boy had tons of fun getting into DVDs with a sweet baby girl, and then they went onto reading/chewing/him crawling/her walking/eating/drinking, you name it he did it! Unlike Mr. Mellow pictured above. He is such a peanut, I love it! We were invited to dinner at Mark and Tami's which was soooo nice! Thanks we really appreciated it! The pregnant girl is Jamie, I visit teach her and think she is the cutest mommy to be! She's lucky she has height otherwise she would've just gone straight out like me! The excited dad to be is Dallas and they are hoping for December 27th so say your prayers! Everyone was so nice to our little monster and I loved it. Ben even taught him the "bonk" and Mark tried to bully him and Alex took some pretty cute pics of him. I hope there was enough variety of pies for the crowd.
I love Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my wonderful family and for Steve's great family. We are both so blessed to come from such loving homes. I'm grateful for our good friends and for this fun place to live. I'm so glad that we got our car back :) and now I'm going to be grateful that we have one. I'm grateful for a safe & clean place to live and for food, especially sweets! I'm so blessed to have a loving husband who every day works so hard to make a better life for us. And I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful son who keeps me on my toes and smiling! He is such a stud and we are having a ton of fun. By the way, he can wave hi and bye (first person he did that to was Grandma Sue) and has 8 teeth!

2 comments:

Bedkes said...

Happy Thanksgiving! It looks like you had a great time, I love the pics of baby Joe in the cupboard. He really is a stud!
Love ya, keep posting!

Ence's said...

Thanks for coming, it was so good to have you guys there. We all loved the pies. Thanks again!!