Most of you probably know, Steve is down to crunch time preparing for the LSAT. His schedule is crazy and I guess Joe decided that the only way to see his daddy is to wake up between midnight and 2 to play with his dad. It's not just that he wakes up and his groggy, the second he sees his dad, he is Mr. Energy. It is great, Steve and I can't help but laugh. He is such a sweetheart and a trooper. He waves bye bye to his dad even though he is so not happy with it, but in 2 weeks hopefully our life will slow down a bit. Steve invited us to go on a dinner date last night and I had to get a taxi to get there. It reminded me of this Spongebob Square Pants episode Joe and I just saw. Poor spongebob couldn't get a bus if his life depended on it. He'd glance the other way and one would zoom past him... That was exactly me and poor Joe for about 20 minutes. I was sooo close to just screaming but finally I got one. Funny that I can compare my life with a child's cartoon :)
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment