Thursday, November 15, 2007
Here is the Baby Elvis costume along with his cousins that dressed up as the coolest dragon ever, beautiful Princess Belle, the most gorgeous Dorothy I've seen, and the heartbreak pimp :) Joe got spoiled with sugar and treats while we were at home. He figured out the ice cream was pretty cold AFTER it was all over his fingers! He had a routine popsicle with Grandpa Joe every night which he absolutely loved. If anyone can believe this, I walked into the living room because baby Joe was laughing and crying and I see MY dad on all fours crawling around after him and growling. If you know my dad, your jaw has probably hit the ground by now in shock. It was so cute, I wish I had my camera out. We really enjoyed ourselves and had tons of fun seeing family and friends while we were in town. Well, there you go Mary Anne, I updated my blog. :) xoxo
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
6:09 PM
Labels: Her Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Welcome to the wonerful world of BLOGS! Fun pictures. Keep Posting.
I love the Elvis costume. So cute!
Post a Comment