
I love Christmas! We went to Union Square, missed the actual tree lighting by about 10 minutes, but it's ok. We then met up with the Ence's and Mishler's at the food court. It was INSANE! There were lines and people everywhere, I got lost from Steve and I felt like I was in 3rd grade again when I got lost from my parents at the Atlanta Georgia airport. I started to panic, and of course Steve thought it was hilarious. We didn't have good cell service in the food court either so I couldn't call him. Also when I say food court, don't even think like hot dog on a stick or sbarro pizza. This food court like everything else in San Francisco is fabulous! I wanted everything but ended up settling on tri tip and potatoes while my very healthy son settled on french fries and knocking his dad's mustard on the floor for me to clean up. It was a fun time, fun to get out. Plus I had never been down there. They have every store possible. Tiffany and Co, Chanel, Dior, La Coste, Anthropologie, and the list goes on and on. Can't wait til Chels and mom come up here!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love San Fran!
Post a Comment