Saturday, March 7, 2009

An update will come soon!

I feel like I have been a huge lagger on the whole blogging thing...not too much going on here just 1. visited Valencia a couple weeks ago
2. came back Joe was acting sick but I thought it was just a cold
3. found out it was strep(sp?) throat
4. got called to be Primary Chorister and have been stressing out about it to the point where I can't do anything productive with the calling because I don't sing!
5. Steve's fabulous Aunt Ann and Uncle Jim came out from Chicago to visit
6. Joe has been sleeping in his big boy cowboy bed so putting him to sleep every night has taken up my blogging time, but I do not mind one bit because I know one day he will not want me to lay with him, read to him, or sing to him
7. Joe had to be sedated yesterday for a dentist appointment and I lost it and never want to do it again, and I have been taking care of him while he is recovering
I will post pictures soon but tonight I just wanted to post what I have been up to for the past couple of weeks to anyone who still reads this!

6 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! Primary chorister, thats a big calling but you will do great! I have been missing your posts! It is fun to read your blog to keep updated on your lives!

Hillary said...

Welcome back! We've missed you. You are going to be great as Primary chorister. I can't wait to see pics of the cowboy bed. So cute!

Adam and Lisa said...

I think you will be an awesome Primary chorister! How fun!!!

A Woman Who LIVED said...

I still read it! Poor baby joe - that sounds rough. But a big boy cowboy bed sounds SOOOO cute. You have a great mommy perspective that is very refreshing to hear.

Kera said...

thanks for the update :)

LACY said...

Oh so sorry about Joe having to be sedated! It is the worst. Carl can't even be in the room, I have to hold CJ. He is getting so big but I just have to hold him. Primary...fun. You'll be great! Don't stress.