Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Cassidy!

My B-E-A-UTIFUL niece (all the way to the right), Cassidy is 12 years old today! Yay, she gets to go to Young Women with her 2 older sisters! When I asked Joe to describe Cass he said princess and bootiful, and he was right about both. We love Cass! Her laugh is contagious and she is laughing all the time. She is an awesome cheerleader and dancer. She is SO good at skiing and sometimes forgets that the rest of us might not be and has cut me and Chelsea off a couple times on the mountain to the point where we have gone the rest of the way down the mountain on our bums! She is the best babysitter and is pretty much the only reason I would ever want to move back to Utah, with the exception of being by the rest of her awesome family. Really if Cassidy promised me that she would be available once a week to be Joe's friend and give me some alone time, I would ask Steve to look for jobs in Utah :) Cass, we love you and can't believe how grown up and amazingly gorgeous you are! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Jen sorry I still haven't got your number from brad. Here is the recipe of that stuff I made over christmas weekend.
Rice Chex Cereal
2 cubes butter
1 1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 c light corn syrup
melt and bring to boil for 2 min
in bowl mix 1 large box of rice chex and about 1/2 box of regular cheerios and some nuts of choice(I just use slivered almonds)
Pour syrup mix over cereal and mix until cool.
It's pretty simple and I hope Joe likes it. You can also google chexmix.com i think it is and they have really good mix recipes too. let me know! and it was great talking to you the other day. talk to you later

Jamie said...

I love seeing those pictures of you guys with the Mishlers. So funny that you guys ended up in the same place!

I love Brody! (I'm assuming you're talking about Brodon Uruttia?) He was one of my best friends in college. We lost contact for the past five years or so, but just reconnected on Facebook. Too funny. Tell him 'hi' for me.

Glad to see things are going well for you guys.

McKeon Clan said...

So, I'm glad SOMEONE documents important events in my family's life (: You're so thoughtful! Thanks! Can't wait to show Cass! SOOO happy things went well for Joe...it's been an exciting year so far...sure hope YOU are feeling better!! Hang in there Steve!!