I took this from my friend, Kera's blog and thought it might be fun. Do it if you want :)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
*Joe woke up with 104.6 degree fever today randomly, no other symptoms, hope he doesn't come down with Roseola in a couple days, my poor baby :(
Friday, July 11, 2008
Memory Lane & Joe
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
K, we have MANY memories, being cousings and all, but the very first one to come to mind (totally random) was when I was at your house and we were singing the songs from "Lion King." We were good, no doubt. ;) It was fun when you guys lived so nearby.
I hope Joe gets better instantly!
Alright, you asked for it. I remember Jennifer Rose and I spent one interesting evening together- with a few other friends as well. I believe neither of us got much sleep that night. Do you remember? Is that the kind of memory you wanted? Love you Jen!
I remember the first time I met you, when you guys came and stayed at my parents house, you told me about when you first met Ilija. He showed up with Steve at your apartment in Provo when Joe was like 1 month old. You were in your underwear and the house was a disaster. I would have been mortified! Not to mention a bit peeved. I actually thought about that story when I had my newborn and was always walking around the house 1/2 naked. Funny huh... I guess that wasn't about me. Sorry.
I remember one of the first times I met you. You and Steve came over and we played apples to apples...
I remember right after I had Morgan you came over and brought him a gift...that was so sweet of you and I have never forgotten your kindness.
I remember all the times we hung out at the Curtis house(both of our home away from home!)
I remember how you took such good care of Jake and his Dad when they came to vist...Jake had such a good time with you, Steve, and baby Joe. Thanks again for being such a great host!
You have always been so complimentary of me and my family and I really appreciate it...you know how to make a girl feel good about herself!
I remember when I crashed at your apt. in Provo. And we wont mention why I was there.....ok it was to visit a LAME boy. Anyway...you were sweet to let me drop in at the last minute.
Jenn, you're just cute and I think we should hang out more so I have more memories to share! But I loved the day you brought Steve cupcakes at work and got to be one of the few who saw me in that Horrid penguin suit at the Marriott Desk!
I remember being in my bedroom chatting about "my missionary" and trying to decided what to write him for valentine's day. It helped a ton. You're a great friend!
HMMMM soooo many obviously, there's the scrambled eggs mess at your apt, summers in Coronado, summers frying ourselves by the pool, there's the time you knocked my four front teeth off barely hanging by a thread from the back of your hard head. There was also golf lessons, tennis lessons, piano lessons. Hmm what else can I think of on the spot...oh yes, very far back was the fake trips you took me on in the wagon, pretending I was your little doll. And one of my favorites our Sunday night talent shows for the family! So many memories....xoxo
I remember when Jeremy and I were dating and first married all the times that you and Steve would come over and the boys would watch their football and basketball and all of us girls would just sit and chat. Didn't we all play Sequence together too?
Hope Joe gets feeling better too- thats no fun! Is he teething? Thats what I'm dealing with at work today... a cranky 15 month old with a fever and new teeth!
Jen,
One of my memories that I will probably always remember is when we were little and we would go over to your house and play pretty princess. We LOVED that game! Your mom also took us home after church with her because my mom was in labor with Shane that Sunday. I remember when we were able to go see her we loved the game so much we took it with us! In all of my pictures with Shane I have the stuff on.
K, Molly, that is funny because it gave me total flashback of that game too! ha!
Jen-Rose, it's Stacy Elliott (Connelly). I just found your blog from Deanna's. Yey! You look fantastic and what a cute family. I can't believe you are in San Francisco. We are living in Monterey so we're super close. Maybe we'll have lunch when Cooper and I are up at Stanford next. My best memories are hanging out with you and Chelsea doing hair and make-up. We were so corny brushing eachother's hair in a line and then switching directions but how fun!
Post a Comment