Steve & I had the opportunity to go on our first date since we have been in San Francisco! Yes, I am pathetic, we have been here for a year & I trust people, but I don't want Joe to be unbearable like he sometimes is at church! Anyway, I am a really good friend, and dumped him on my 39 weeks pregnant friend Heather. She is amazing and I am hoping that Kena helped for the little bit we were gone.
We went to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, thanks to Linds and Bryan and had a great time with each other. My cute husband had no idea what to do with the lobster claws once they arrived and had to ask our waiter.
I love this man, and we need to do this more often. Thanks to Heather for taking good care of my baby and I'm sorry he didn't put you into labor!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Date night!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Did he get the "Bucket of Trash"?? Yummy! I'm so glad that you finally got to go out - good for you guys!!!
Love ya,
Chandi
Post a Comment