Steve's best friend of forever came into town for the long weekend ...the weekend started with Wii...
My son woke up at 12:30 and didn't go back down until 2:30, how could he miss a party!
Joe's face most of the weekend was pointed in Teme's direction, he couldn't get enough of her and misses her!
We took Brady, Lacee and Teme to our favorite park, and although I don't take as good of pictures as Patrick & Kera , I think I did good on this one! They are such a fun family, we had a great time.
The dads playing on the teeter totter
Joe flies down the slide now, it's so funny how something so little is so huge to me now. That little push off the side makes me so proud.
Happy 4th everyone! Love, my stud Joe
Everyone inside enjoying the yummy food...left to right Garrett, Makenzie, Stephanie, Teme, Mary(top), Lacee, Hillary, Sarah, Heather and Kena. Steve hooked up his bbq (see post below) and we had some friends over for our 4th of July dinner. Thanks for coming, such a blast!
The guys outside waiting on some meat to be done...how did Garrett skip out on this one!
Is it bad to tell your 18 month old adorable kids to kiss?! I love it when Joe gets kissed, he totally knows it's a big deal. When Steve saw, he was giving Joe a rough time about it and Joe walked over and kind of pushed him...like I know dad leave me alone and was blushing...so cute!
Kena, Sarah, Makenzie, Teme, and Joe getting into Cheetos and buns. They all looked so cute decked out in the red, white and blue!
Right before the fireworks started, Joe was very curious as to why we were sitting so close to the edge...
I love San Francisco! The fireworks couldn't be seen because of the fog, but that didn't dampen my 4th of July spirit at all. I'm sure the high ones were awesome because the low ones were and they don't do anything mediocre here. Thanks Ben for scoping out the place for us! We sat right next to the water and were so close to where they were being set off!
This is Joe's face whenever Teme is around, she is not pictured because she is getting ready to get in the bath, but she was talking to her "boyfriend Joe" and he could not get enough of her this weekend! Lacee and I were talking and I could see the kids out of the corner of my eye in the bathroom but I didn't hear anything suspicious sounding so I didn't go in...Well we did go in after a bit to see that Teme was combing Joe's hair, with a wet brush, but we never heard the faucet go on...Yes, the water was coming from the toilet :) and my sweet little Joe was just standing there loving every minute of attention he was getting from Teme and went along with it. Lacee and I had to look away while we were trying to stifle the laughs. We then washed Joe's head with clean water and brought them back into the living room.
And our weekend ended with Wii, love you guys! Thanks for coming to visit!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
4th of July weekend!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
It's always fun to have visitors! We should get together soon!
jen,
you give us WAY to much credit. much more than deserved thats for sure. you take great pictures and always look like your having a ton of fun.
So Joe has a little girlfriend already! That's so funny. I love the water from the toilet story--priceless! Sounds like you're having fun! I'm excited to see you soon!
Your family is so cute! Little Joe is so cute!!!
It looked like a great time! We are so sad that we were not there! Hopefully soon!
You guys are too much fun - maybe one day we'll get out there to visit! Ok, and seriously, Joe is THE CUTEST EVER!! I can't believe how "grown-up" he's getting. I miss you guys so much!
Hugs and Kisses,
Chandi
Post a Comment