Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanksgiving break

Our cute 5 week old spent a lot of time sleeping and relaxing
We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving break in St George. We got to go out with Steve & Bev while our wonderful Aunt Susan, Uncle Bruce, Savannah, Carly and Harrison watched our kids. Thanks for letting us go on a date!
Grandma read the same story over and over to Joe because he kept demanding the same one over and over
I FINALLY met Bev's brother Tom after 4 1/2 years of being in the family! He is married to Jill, who I've seen a few times and here are their 2 daughters Katy & Becky. Uncle Tom is HILARIOUS and when you get him and Uncle Bruce together my face hurts from laughing so hard. Love your cute family!
Uncle Brad meeting Lynden and singing, you are so beautiful, to her
Uncle Tom & Aunt Jill taken by Joe
Eric holding Lynden like a natural :) wanting a baby, well actually a newborn because all they do is sleep
Our little cutie just hanging out getting ready for bed
Thanksgiving day, Joe is in a weird phase hating pictures and I had nothing to bribe him with at that moment
Bev & Steve right before our big dinner with all the family. Bev's brother Bruce and his family were there, Tom and his family minus their son who is on a mission in Japan, and our family minus Mike who is on a mission in Minnesota and Jamie who barely comes to visit :) were there so all we were missing was Aunt Barb's family and Grandma Maralyn. It was a really nice day!
Joe playing hide and go seek which has become a favorite game of ours!

Thanksgiving was great this year. Both of our kids were wonderful in the car both ways. We really enjoyed seeing and being with so much family. This year I'm especially grateful for my little family. I am crazy about my 2 cute kids. I love being a mommy to a sweet little boy and girl! They are such precious spirits and I'm so lucky to be their mom. I am so thankful for my husband and his hard work for us. I'm thankful that he has a job in this scary time with the economy and that he is such a great provider. I'm thankful for the fabulous families that we come from and that we love to be with them. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!