Boy, am I glad that I got Joe a Chicago Bears shirt in a size 4T so that he has a few more seasons to wear it in hopes that the Bears will get better. It's such a bummer that they have been so bad this year!
Joe's little personality has been coming out more and more and we are loving it. We were at Wal Mart one night and he ran with Steve to get something while I was picking out some fruits. They are walking back towards me and I hear Joe say rather loudly and direct, "I'm 2 1/2 years old, don't talk to me like that!" Luckily he was with the parent that has more patience and not the one that would have lost her patience :)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
My Chicago Bears boys
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment