Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our adopted parents & the Suns game

My mother in law's sister, Barb and her husband Bill have a beautiful condo here in Desert Ridge and have been here for the last 7 weeks. They arrived on the day Lynden was born and were the first people to meet her. Bill makes the most DELICIOUS chili and he brought me some for dinner, plus extra to freeze. It was so yummy, notice the was, yes it is already gone! They also came to a basketball game of Steve's to cheer him on which was super nice. One night they offered to watch Joe if I needed a break and I decided to take them up on it, plus ask to leave Lynden also. Marriott has a box at the Phoenix Suns center so we went to a game with Dave, one of Steve's co workers and some of his friends. It was so much fun! Thanks to Aunt Barb & Uncle Bill for watching the kids. xoxo
Here is Nash doing something awesome, of course, but here is my favorite part of the game...
I love watching the dancers and wish one day I could have some type of rhythm, tan skin, and be skinny,
maybe in my next life :)
Here we are on our first date, post 2nd baby. Weird that it occurred so much faster than with our 1st child :) We must have needed a night out and I guess I knew she could live without me for 4 hours! Thanks to Joe for being good for Uncle Bill & Aunt Barb! When we pulled up, I said, "Now Joe, make sure you are a good boy for them, alright?" And he said, "No mom, I'm going to be a stinker man!" I tried to convince him to be superman, spiderman, any man but stinker man. He kept saying no and even told Barb on the way up he was going to be a stinker man and smiled at her looking 100% like I'm sure his dad did at that age! I could totally see Steve's sassy personality coming out in him! Barb said he was good so hopefully she was telling the truth, she even got him to eat an apple, which is a huge step! Wish she was here longer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates! Good to see some pics! Love the stinker man! haha I think that one might stick! Hope you guys are doing well! Got your Christmas card today...love the picture! That one was my fave so I'm glad you used it! Love ya guys! Merry Christmas!