The finance department had a get together at Steve's boss, Kevin's house. It was sooo nice to get out of the house with the kids. It was a small party so I wasn't nervous about taking Lynden. Kevin & Joanna have 2 adorable kids so Joe just hung out in the playroom all night perfectly content and not wanting to leave. Here is Scott entertaining him and playing golf with him.
Here is a group picture
Love my boy and told him that if he smiled for the picture, he could have a treat. Thanks for being obedient when treats are involved.
The precious party girl pooped after a night of meeting people
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Steve's work party
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh my goodness, Lynden's dress is adorable, I am counting down the days til Christmas!
Holy crap - I've totally been a blog slacker and haven't checked in forever! It was so fun getting caught up with your cute fam! I can't believe how little Lynden still is! Usually it's the other way around, but she's just still so petite...lucky girl! And Joe, I'm not sure I'll ever get over his cuteness! Hope your holidays were merry and bright! I'll call you so we can catch up! Hugs and kisses to the kiddos!
~Chandi
Post a Comment