Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin carving

We had a lot of fun decorating our pumpkins...Joe and I did the little pumpkins, dad did the big one. I know, my drawings look great, but it is a little hard to draw a face when your kid is trying to draw too and moving the pumpkin all over. All in all fun family home evening.
Such a cutie, couldn't get in a comfortable position to color his "pumky"
He loved this pumpkin until dad cut it open and scary stuff came out of it! He wouldn't touch or help or get close, I guess it made it seem alive or something.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yes, this is a great time. . .I Love You and am loving this time just as I am sure I will love the next phase. Life is great! Thank you for continuing to work so hard for Prop 8. . .Love you, Mom xoxoxx

Chelsea and Ben said...

Is Steve the only one that can actually carve the pumpkin? Haha jk. We never carved them, just drew on them for some reason. xoxoxo