Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! On Friday, we picked dad up from work and went to Kohl's and had an excellent dinner at BJ's...We were waiting for our church party on Saturday to trick or treat. Since there are mainly apartments in San Francisco, there are only a couple streets with houses that actually hand out candy that we know of. We decided to opt out to the big crowds and wet weather.
This was the before the party face when I was dressing Joe. He loved his costume when we bought it, but not so much when it was time to wear it. I told him I was leaving him if he didn't put it on. He pretty much jumped inside but still was whining.

O weird, the second he got into the hang of things, he couldn't get enough, we were even able to put a cowboy hat on him. I think the legs of the costume look so funny, like he's a little midget.

Cute cowboy Joe! When he got home, he just kept saying I cowboy Joe. He called his grandma's and grandpa's and his Auntie Chels and said I cowboy Joe. It helps that his favorite book right now is about cowboy Joe going to the rodeo.

We held the reigns to the horse, since he is too young to do the whole gallop thing and when we weren't holding this was how the horse was resting. :)

Joe and Kenzie getting their sugar high and Kenzie taking care of the horse. They had so much fun getting candy and getting to pick it out themselves.

Cowboy Joe and his proud parents. Fun Halloween for us, we are absolutely loving this stage! Don't grow up Joe!

Some Prop 8 stuff! I look absolutely horrible in this picture, but I guess that is what happens when you are up at the crack of dawn in the rainy cold weather walking for a good cause. This is me with my friends, Jamie and Courtney getting ready to put some flyers on doors. I was so thrilled to get to go out with Steve and get some work done. I can only hope for the best. Oddly enough, I have lost a few good friends because of this. I have found it weird that while I have sent nice text messages or emails, just plainly saying please vote yes on 8, that people who I thought were my friends have written back and really let me have it, as far as to say, never talk to me again...What happened to freedom of speech people? Please yes on 8! Happy voting!
10 comments:
I love his outfit he looks so adorable!! I will call you today, I'm getting ready to go out for prop 8, call you later!
I love your blog, and those are seriously cute pictures of Joe! Such a handsome little cowboy. I hope you don't mind that I'm borrowing that picture of us from Prop 8 walking. Sorry to hear about your friends. I know how you feel, our neighbors have hardly talked to us ever since we put up the Yes on 8 signs up in our windows. They used to be so friendly. Sad, but I'm glad we're doing the right thing!
I love the pictures they are adorable. I am sorry about your friends. You had done an amazing job and I know you are doing it for the right cause
Jo's costume was pretty great.
Yeah Jen!!!!!!! IT PASSED!!!!!!! So excited I can't believe it....it was a rough go, but you did good work. I loved your e-mails. Joe looks amazing in his costume.
Ok hi, how cute is everything about your blog?? I love the new look and cute Joe! We are so excited to get to play with you all again!!
That is the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!! Ah congrats on the move and everything. What a fun new adventure!! I wanted to see you when you where here too. Shane told me he saw you. I had promised to have a girls night out that night but I hope to see you soon!!
Joe is the cutest! Thanks for the email, I couldn't agree more. Can't wait to see you guys soon. I'll call you later tonight when I can use Ben's phone. Yes, I ordered my phone today so it should be getting here soon! xoxoxoxo
You guys are so awesome--yay for 8 passing!!! By the way, Courtney was in my RS presidency right before she got married. I miss her! And Joe is soooo adorable!!!
joe is just way too cute! and i love the designs on your blog!
Post a Comment