Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You can just call me elf...

My cousin Deanna put this on her blog and I just about died laughing. I thought it was hilarious so I copied the theme. I sent this letter to my nephew Max:
Dear Max,
Last night while you were sleeping, your mommy, nana, and your coolest Aunts, Jen and Chels took a trip to the North Pole! That's right we went to help Santa get your Christmas ready...He said that you have been SUCH a good boy this year, and he can't wait to visit your house. He really needs you to try hard to do something for him...Can you do it??? He needs you to try to sleep in your big boy bed. He knows it is SO hard. Every good boy loves their mom and loves to cuddle with her. Your cousin baby Joe does it too, but Santa needs your help. Can you be his special helper? You are the best boy Max. In case you don't believe that all of us went last night, here is your proof...I took pictures of us dancing in the snow...go ahead and watch it...Don't tell anyone that we are Santa's secret helpers.
xoxo
Aunt Jen

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1157886795

Try it out, its pretty entertaining!

5 comments:

The Chappell Fam said...

That is so great! That could work for all kinds of tricks on your kids!

Ang said...

SO CUTE!! I love it!!!

Bedkes said...

Jen, your video had me laughing so hard, I loved it!

LACY said...

HEY! I love that you have a blog! I love hearing about your adventures. I love the elf video too!

LACY said...

Love the new page!!