Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I set up!


I finally set up the tree! I was so nervous to put it up considering I have a crazy man! Angela & I visit teach Kristen & Jamie so I experimented at each of their homes. I was trying to get him interested in Kristen's & he wouldn't budge. I figured it was because it was bedtime so he was just extra wiggly on my lap. So, we took him to Jamie's & her tree was very accessible. He would've had to crawl under the cocktail table & come out on the other end & there it would've been. He went under the table, thought that was hilarious, but didn't edge towards the mound of presents! Impressive! So I gave up being the grinch and we decorated our tree. He hasn't crawled towards it once. I'm in shock! I love having it up and I love this time of year! He is very afraid of this little snowman/penguin singing decoration I have. It is pretty funny. We might skip pictures with Santa this year!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Is it a real tree or fake??

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Totally fake...wal mart...last year's. I was eight months preggers and so depressed that I wasn't going home that I dragged Steve to get me a tree and all the fixings!