Thursday, December 20, 2007

What a fabulous present!






We just got back from St George on Tuesday night and are leaving again tomorrow for Valencia...Grandma & Grandpa Jurca's house was fantastic. They got Joe a ball popper and it is so much fun for all of us! I highly recommend it! Steve's mom is an all star English teacher at Dixie Middle School so we went and visited her and she did the rounds at the school with Joe. It was pretty funny...A girl behind me said, "O that girl has a real baby!" While her friend replied, "It must be her little brother!" I guess I looked like I belonged in middle school, thanks to my height :) Uncle Brad found great ways to keep baby Joe out of the cupboards...vaccuum and taking him for a whirl in baskets. Thanks for all the help!

1 comments:

LACY said...

Joes face in the pic at school is to die for!!! He is so cute.