Friday, December 21, 2007

Mama's Boy is an understatement and some fabulous cooking!





So I needed a picture with Porter Bear and this is my son when I'm holding the baby...When the baby is all by himself, Joe was fine! Poor Joe, he is stuck with his mom ALL day EVERY day and doesn't know what to do when someone else is stuck with her! Steve's dad makes the best coconut shrimp and steak on Christmas Eve, and I begged him to make it for us. It was so yummy, I'm not going to even tell how much I ate and mooched off of my sweet husband's plate or Brad's plate :) Thanks for the food! I gave Joe some lemon at the table and everyone was dying laughing, he caught on and started fake laughing and imitating all of us for about 5 minutes. It was hilarious. He is quite the entertainer!

1 comments:

LACY said...

I love when Steve cooks, we sneak over...Ha