Jim Curtis was in town for work stuff and totally made our night. Jim is Brady's dad, Brady is a good friend of Steve's since pretty much forever, and so I kind of just pushed my way into the family too. I can't say enough about how great the Curtis family was to us while we lived in Utah and like mother like son, Joe took right to Jim. He wouldn't leave him alone during our whole dinner. He wanted to sit by Jim, play with his hat, poke him, anything but eat. Jim had no idea he was taking us to dinner to babysit for us. By the end of the night Joe looked at Jim and said, "I want to be your grandpa." I said, "you want to adopt Jim into our family?" And he was like, "yeah!" Thanks Jim for the great evening and the wonderful dinner!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Jim stopped by
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a sweet picture! I am glad you enjoyed hanging out with my dad. It was good to talk to you the other day.
I am so jealous you got to hangout with Jim! I love that family
Post a Comment