We have been looking forward to this trip since we found out Megan (Steve's cousin got engaged) and the family started planning the trip. We got off the airplane and oh my goodness the weather was fabulous! Got to the farm to find out this poor little chicken had died, I forget how, but anyways my father in law decided we needed to use it as bait along with a dead deer to attract coyotes. I get very excited to show my Annie Oakley, outdoorsy side, when we go to the farm and Steve's family gets a kick out of it.
We hopped on the 4 wheeler tied the chicken to the back and started our way to the deer.
The deer lay down there and we put the chicken somewhat by it and got excited to wait for some coyotes. Steve (f-i-l) had been sitting up in Jamie's room for the past couple nights coyote hunting and I was super anxious to watch with him!
The group when we got back, Luke & Katie, Megan & Porter, Jamie, Steve, Joe, me and Bev.
Joe was in heaven with all of the tractors and 4 wheelers
Lucky boy got to go on a ride when Porter went...
and then again when Luke went. I guess we get pretty spoiled when we haven't had as much time there as everyone else had.
Jamie, Steve, me and Papa. Love love love this man! He loves me too...for the week I'm there, and then he is ready for his space back!
Blowing bubbles with Grandma
Needed to relax a minute and found just the person to do it with. Plopped down right with papa before he was on to his next adventure.
My 4 Generation picture! I love it! Joe is the 1st "Jurca" great grandson...did I word that right? There are obviously other great grandchildren, but he will be the first to carry on the Jurca name.
Picking the sour apples with grandma to give to the chickens
Luke and Joe's little squabble over the white bucket...Luke's got the advantage...
Nope Joe's got the advantage...Luckily there were 2 blue buckets and both the boys were satisfied
Smiles, Porter is a very happy kid. He was laughing in the chicken area while the 2 crazy boys were fighting
We had a very fun 1st day and needed to get nice and clean for the next day. This is the only bath that I got Joe to get into. He likes his baths to be calm with not a lot of splashing so to keep him appeased he took his baths alone.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
I love Chicago! Sunday the fun begins...
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jen on a farm??? I love it! And you are looking so cute with your baby growing in your little belly! I'm so excited to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment