
Since I am 25 weeks, I figured I'd get on the ball and post a picture from 24 weeks. Things are going great with this pregnancy. I'm still feeling a little sick to my stomach at night, but as long as I am not over the toilet I will take it! This little princess is super active right when I am trying to go to sleep, but then when Steve tries to feel her she stops kicking or doesn't kick as hard. Bummer for him! We just got back from a fun trip to Grandma & Grandpa's and will post pictures soon!
Friday, July 10, 2009
24 weeks
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Love, Love, Love the bump. You are so adorable! I can't wait to meet this little girl!
You look great! So cute! I am happy that you are having a perfect little girl!
You're adorable! I need to make my way out there for a visit . . . get some of that Phoenix sunlight. :)
Hey cute mama! I am so so excited for you...
We had to make our blog private so send me your email and I'll invite you!
You are so stinkin adorable!
Jen you are so adorable! Congrats! I don't know what I did with your email address that you gave to Rich send me an email and I will send you an invite to my blog!!
My email is sophiadunn@hotmail.com
I know you think I fell off the planet but I didn't...here I am saying hi and that you are so stinkin' CUTE pregnant!! I can't believe you're so far along already. I love seeing you with your belly. So fun. I'm excited for you and your little lady :) Love, Jamie
Post a Comment