My brother Jack and his son Jack Jr have birthdays 4 days apart. I was in Valencia for Jack Jr's but missed Jack's by a day. Jack Jr is hilarious and my best memory of him is when I went to his school variety show and he danced the Napoleon Dynamite dance and it was great. I laughed, cheered, clapped and whistled as much as I could. Love you buddy!
My brother Jack is a great example to me. He is so smart and has a great family. A good memory comes from before I was born, or so I've heard. Everyone thought I was a boy because my dad had had 5 boys already, but Jack thought I was a girl and he was the only right one. A not so good memory, he used to throw me and flip me through the air in the pool at Coronado. It scared me so bad and I was literally scarred from it until right before I got married. Yes, I know, I know how to swim, but it was the whole flipping thing that made me nervous. He threw me a couple years ago and now I'm healed but I'm still a wreck from him and Dan dragging me far into the freezing cold ocean. Thanks guys! Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Jack and Jack Jr!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment