In attempt to be better at writing in my journal I am going to give a Happy Birthday shout out to my nieces Josie and Abby! Josie's 3rd birthday was at the beginning of January and Abby's 17th birthday is today. Josie, I love you and can't wait to get to know you better since you now live in the states!
Abby came into my life when I was in 1st grade and everyone thought I was so cool because I got to be taken out of class one day to go see my new niece. Abby is just awesome. I always have such a fun time with her and my side hurts from laughing so hard. She loves reading like I do and loves sleep like I do. I love her tons and am so proud of the person she is! xoxo
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Abby and Josie!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Jen.... it's so good to hear from you! I am glad you found us on here. Your family is darling and Joe is the cutest! Tell your family hello from all of us. We had so many great times together!
Yes I finally did a catch up and I will stay on top of it this time i promise. It was a great time with John here. Him and brad had a great time all week. I failed to get pictures together but I will blog the adventure. For sure we need to get together again. It would be so fun!
You are such an important part of Abby's life...thanks for your thoughtfulness! The card and the phone call..you are too cute!!
XOXO
Hey Jen, it's Michelle from San Francisco. I have loved catching up on your blog! I am so glad you and Heather are able to hang out! We miss you guys here, but I am happy to see that things are going well for you there.
Post a Comment