Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary babe!

Today, August 6 is our 3 year anniversary...Wow I feel like we have accomplished a lot in 3 years! Steve finishing school and starting real life work and us having our sweet baby boy!



Honey, I love you so much! Thanks for the past 3 great years filled with lots of love. Thanks for being my best friend and for mellowing me out. Thanks for helping me become more patient and for being patient with me. It means a lot to me to have a worthy Priesthood holder in our home, thank you for your example. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father, Joe and I hate to be without you during the week! Thanks for your hard work that makes it possible for us to have such a good life. You are such a sweet man and thank you for being my prince charming! love you forever
I'm so glad that something so special was my 100th post...be ready for my 101st post about Coronado! Our family picture is a little sneak preview of the paradise vacation we took last week!

8 comments:

Molly and Kip said...

Happy Anniversary Jen! Okay so I need the story behind the helicopter. I am assuming that is how he asked you. That is soooo cute!!!! Okay already like him more. I hope you have a wonderful day with your honey!

Kristen said...

yeah, congrats!!! you have such a cute little family and we love you!

dantheman said...

wow, seems like yesterday! congrats!

Erin C said...

Gees I remember all of this way too clearly for it to already have been 3 years!!! Congrats!

dantheman said...

you need to get "make a memory" by bon jovi in your music mix. I think it would work well.

Sue said...

Life gets no better than this, great music, great pictures and one Happy Grandma!! Grandpa Joe wants you to take a second honeymoon, he said "Baby Joe needs to see us!" Thanks to both of you for following our Savior, the blessings that come are unbelievable, never ending, this is going to be one great eternity. . .lets keep up the great work, never ending, Love you all so much, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxx

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Congrats! We are celebrating our 3 year tomorrow! It feels like it has gone so fast! I can still remember being at your reception and being so nervous for mine! Crazy!!!!!

Kera said...

happy anniversary! I loved seeing your wedding photos and especially the red rock of southern, Utah. I LOVE IT.