I was so ready for Coronado to come, I forgot to post about some of the fun things before, and after.Kari-Lynn moved into our ward and let us know she did hair! How fabulous is that! City prices for hair can be out of control and I am so glad she does it and does it out of her home. Joe pretty much didn't move while she was doing it, he was pretty mesmorized...so hopefully she will agree to trim it again :)
Joe built his first tower with his daddy...why are daddy's so cool? Because they think of awesome towers to build when plain old mommy just builds them straight up with nothing special about them.
Joe got to lick his first spoon of rice krispy treats and did he love it or what?!
My honey and I enjoyed a fabulous anniversary dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Thanks Jamie & Dallas for being such great friends and watching Joe.
My friend Stephanie celebrated her 23rd birthday with a lunch at Barney's on Chestnut, yummy! Hi, we'd like a table for 6 adults, 7 children...very rarely is that heard in San Francisco, we got a lot of looks!
We took our friends Jamie & Caleb to the Discovery Museum. Caleb liked the fish and got Joe to actually enjoy them too.
My handsome boy getting me some fishies and froggys
I don't know what kind of bug Joe is wearing but I am glad he let me put one on for a little bit.
I was so lucky to have an outing with my visiting teachers. Rachelle surprised me and Jamie and told us she was moving and moving quick. She hadn't been to Pluto's or Kara's Cupcakes and I knew we had to take her once before she moved. We had a great lunch and grabbed some dessert to take home to our husbands. Did I mention that these girls are the best visiting teachers I have ever had? I value them and their friendship very much. Every time Rachelle's name has come up in a conversation, it is amazing that everyone says the same thing, she is truly a genuine person. Those are hard to come by these days, but she always has a smile and is so sweet. We miss you Rachelle and love ya!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Oldies but Goodies
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You are way too sweet Jen. Thank you for saying such kind things. It really means a lot to me. I miss you all so much! That was so great to go out with you and Jamie. I love all your pictures and am so glad I can still keep up on the happenings of your life. Thanks for everything! Rachelle
Jen your little Joe is just so adorable!
Ok first of all, thanks for putting that pic of me up :) Oh I can't wait to be done being prego. Anyway, I LOVE the big pic of Joe at the top. What a stud. I really hope you guys don't have anywhere to move yet :)
You are a definite out and about sort of girl! Way to go and enjoy it all!
Post a Comment