I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sista sista. She is going to be the best little momma one day. She took more pictures of the kids than I did! Uncle JK and Uncle Ben put up with a lot of shooting "spidey webs," wanting to be thrown, and being great buddies. I think the weird goggles were Uncle Ben's idea.
Throwing Joe around like he was a rag doll
Helping him boogie board in still water while Aunt Chels relaxed in the shade
Uncle JK made a sweet wave pool and thank you to Uncle Ben for saving Joe before yourself a few times.
I wish I tanned as well as my kids. It must be a Jurca thing. Joe was thrilled to get to go in the grass. Hey, at least he didn't go in the pool!
The thumbs up, making sure I'm watching, still wearing the weird goggles.
Catch me!
Lynden took quite a few baths in the sink since it was the closest water to where she would eat. She needs to be washed down after every meal!
She figured out how to turn on and off the water and thought she was the smartest thing
Oh my sweet girl, how I love you so much!
Should Steve and I just photoshop our faces into this picture for our Christmas card?! Geez, our kids never smile like that when we are asking for a cheese!
Yes, I know how some people feel about the big flowers, no flowers, or bows, but I love them! Lynden looks adorable with them on so she gets to keep wearing them.
This is what I think a baby Chiquita banana outfit would look like.
Joe adores her, she can do no wrong and unfortunately for me she thinks he can do no wrong
Googly bear, snoopsy poo, best friend, best aunt, Chels...and I'm sure many more nicknames to come
Had to get a picture of her eating...She always turns into such a mess
It's always the same, loves her in the morning, afternoon, and evening and can never get enough attention from just her. Chels and Ben had to go somewhere and when Ben stepped outside, Joe slammed the door so that Chelsea couldn't leave. I'm not sure where they were going, but Joe was not ok with it.
Luckily, Joe really likes his Uncle Ben too, Chelsea the most, but Ben still plays with him a ton. He grabbed my blow dryer as a air gun and here is Joe with his wolverine claws. This was hilarious to watch!
Crawling around like crazy, loving all of the room!
Playing shoot guns...Joe obviously called the shots!
Thanks Chels for the great pictures!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ha ha! The one of him peeing is a good blackmail for years to come . . . glad to see you guys are doing well! :)
Soo Soooo Soooooo Cute. I love the big flowers and bows. Lynden is adorable and Joe - well, Joe is so handsome and such a ham. Keep the pics coming :)
Post a Comment