Sunday, August 1, 2010
We got a Costco membership...
As trivial as this sounds...our little family got a Costco membership. This was a huge step in our marriage as we have mooched off Steve's parents when needed or my sister and Benny boy on a few occasions to score some sweet deals. I even BEGGED Steve to get a membership so I could get a hot dog during my pregnancy with Lynden and was beside myself when he didn't! At the same time, we were hesitant to get one because I don't really buy in bulk having 2 small kids. Here we are getting ready for our first evening trip to Costco! Thanks to Grandma Maralyn for the adorable outfit, shoes and headband!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your life will never be the same. Even with our two little yahoos there are plenty of things we buy in bulk :)
Welcome to the elite Costco club! It is the best club ever...especially since they now have gelato. $1.50 for a waffle cone with 3 scoops. Can't beat that! Call the next time you are up in Provo. I would love to see you and your cute family. I miss you!
Post a Comment