I love my boy and my girl so much that there are days more often than not that mom doesn't get a shower until lunch or later. 85% of the time, mom goes without makeup and tries to dab some on right before daddy gets home. I wipe their sweet bums, feed their hungry bellies, and in Lynden's case, give numerous baths a day because of crazy messy eaters. I drive Joe a good 15 minutes each way to and from preschool 4 days a week so he can have friends and fun playing. Daddy and I "patiently" help him eat for at least an hour a night because of his picky habits. We try to teach them to be polite and to remember to say please and thank you. We help them understand why they aren't allowed to play with scissors, only color on paper, and to stay away from the stove and oven when mom is cooking. We love teaching them about Jesus and Heavenly Father and it is so amazing to see it all start to click. Being a parent is hard hard work with not a lot of recognition, but there is nothing else I'd rather be doing than spending my days with these two.
Lynden at about 9 months...smiling for pictures
Giving her "cheer facials"
Still adoring her brother (playing restaurant)
Still going along with whatever Joe wants her to do (place an order)
And is still quite the little daddy's girl
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh my goodness, I know I am biased but they don't get any cuter than this!!! Give them lots of kisses for me, I can't wait to see their sweet little faces again! xoxoxo
Post a Comment