Joe is having a hard time learning to say sorry...For example, when he pushes his girlfriend Kena because he is upset that she is moving, he won't say sorry. When he smacks his friend Luke because he forgets Luke is littler than him and Luke's smacks are excited ones because he thinks Joe is cool, he won't say sorry. Or tonight for example when he was screaming at me because he wanted to be out of his chair and done with dinner, he wouldn't say sorry...he did this!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Say Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
good laugh. Funny how Steve was trying to be stern. :)
Jen he is so cute! haha... and hilarious!
Oh that was funny. But just wait until he gets into the NO stage. I think its Gavin's favorite word.
Oh boy! I hate when I'm trying to be stern and discipline and then they make me laugh. Everything goees out the window.
That is hilarious! Hey I would love to see you when you are here if you have a minute. I work Tues, wed and thurs. Let me know it would be fun to see you and Joe.
Jen...he is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting! The picture you have at the top of your blog is SO adorable. I have been out of the blogging loop for WAY too long. I am really tring to get back in...so hopefully I will be checking in more often. Are you coming down any time soon?
Oh cute! That got a good laugh of out me. He is a cutie!
Pretty hilarious. What a cute little rascal!
Oh He's got you guys wrapped!!!! Looks like a typical McKeon!
Too funny!
Hahaha, something for me to look forward to...
Too funny! What a little stink! I love how Steve keeps laughing too!
~Chandi
Post a Comment